Friday, August 15, 2014

Book Spotlight ~ Circles Interlocked: Book 3 Circles Trilogy


Circles Interlocked – Book 3 – Circles Trilogy

Circles Interlocked - Having been betrayed by the man she assumed she was destined to be with forever; Julie Anderson slapped Robert Holiday in an angry ending to their brief love affair. Heartbroken that her love affair didn't end with the fairy tale Happily Ever After, Julie leaves town to pursue her dream of being a dancer. As fate has a curious sense of humor, eight years later, they wake up in bed together. Now it is up to love to fix what time cannot mend.


Excerpt – G
Julie's mother handed a crinkled envelope to Julie. "Robert gave it to me before he went to Vincent's to get you. He didn't ask for it back. He probably forgot about it. I thought you might like to read it." With a loving motherly hug, Mrs. Anderson wished her daughter happiness in her marriage and said it was time the mother of the bride made her entrance.
Julie's fingers trembled as she opened the envelope.
Hi,
If you're reading this then something went wrong and I guess I'm dead. Sorry. But that's only one more screw up to add to my list. I've messed things up a lot in this relationship. Why do people who should never be together fall in love?
I should've never met you and I certainly shouldn't have fallen in love with you, but I did. I never stopped loving you once in the years we were apart. Telling you this now seems a little stupid, I guess I should've done it before I let you go back to Langston.
A long time ago - in high school - we had to write an assignment for our last English essay. You and I had broken up and everyone was mad at me for being such a bastard. For my essay, I handed in a poem. Yea me, I wrote a poem. Mrs. Wolmsely liked it - hell, she gave me an "A".
She wanted to read it in class. She was hoping you'd forgive me. Which is exactly what I didn't want. I wanted you to go dance. I wanted you to live out your dream. I'm sorry I screwed up on that. Anyway, this is my poem. I've revised it a bit. It was only two verses long then. I wanted to call it LOVE SUCKS, but I didn't think Mrs. Wolmsely would like that.
She possessed my being -
Gave me a future -
A life.
Our souls intertwined -
Fantasies fulfilled

But
Reality intruded.
One's dream realized
One's destroyed.
A heart broken
The pain -
Where a heart should be
A void existed.
The expanse of days
Became years.
A dream withered.

By chance -
Two faces meet
And smile
Lips touch
Love strikes once more.

My being possessed -
Desires fulfilled -
A dream revived.
A future
With Love!

I don't know why I told you all this. All I wanted to do is tell you I love you, but it seemed cold and impersonal on paper. Please don't grieve for me. Remember our good times together. Forget the bad stuff. Have a happy life, full of love and joy.
With Love,
R
She caressed the line "With Love." She'd chosen the correct inscription. She'd chosen the correct man.


Author Bio – Victoria Adams, author of the Circles Trilogy was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Victoria lives in the country where she takes long walks on her quiet country road and in the summer tends her flower gardens and vegetable patch and in the winter dreams about them, while they are buried under two feet of snow. Her large farm house now holds only her cat, herself, her husband and a ghost.
Victoria Adams is the alternate pen name to another author – secret identity. She is indie published. Published works - Circles Trilogy - a NA and contemporary romance and A Guy and A Girl – NA contemporary romance.


Blog – Victoria's Pages of Romance – http://victoriaadams.blogspot.com
Facebook - Circles Trilogy Page - http://www.facebook.com/CirclesTrilogy?ref=hl

Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner
The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner