Friday, November 28, 2014

Book Spotlight ~ Driving Me to You (London Loves Series, Book One) by Julie Farrell



Do You Love Steamy Romance?


*Warning: Contains explicit steamy sex, hot gay romance, and a bang up against a Bentley!


When Sam meets her sister’s sexy mechanic, Verlaine, she instantly falls for those gorgeous brown eyes and rugged charms. Soon a steamy romance begins! But unfortunately, there’s unfinished business between Sam and her ex-boyfriend, the charismatic billionaire, Marcus.


Sam’s sister, Gemma, knows that only Marcus can save her vintage-car business from bankruptcy, but Marcus is determined to win back Sam and save the day. He certainly won’t let the hired help muscle-in.


Will Sam choose the penniless new love or the wealthy ex? And how will she tame her childhood nemesis, the classic Bentley, to become the strong and powerful woman she’s always wanted to be?


Throw in some hot gay romance, and you’ve got an exciting joyride to rev you up and set you free! 

http://www.amazon.com/Driving-You-London-Loves-Book-ebook/dp/B00FCEAKVI


(F/M sex, M/M sex, gay, straight, love story, contemporary romance, alpha male, steamy romance, falling in love)
Excerpt:
It is a truth universally acknowledged that if a young woman sits idle in front of a laptop computer for long enough, her mind will soon drift to sex.

Sam hovered her fingers over the keyboard and forced her mind to focus on her world-changing idea instead of her neglected libido. She took a deep breath and inhaled the aroma of polish and fresh coffee, which incited a smile deep within her bones. Wasn’t it wonderful to be alive and free? Admittedly, the price of tea in this cosy café had shocked her when she’d first seen the menu, but this was Kensington, not Calcutta. Sam shivered at the thought of India. Had she really been in all that heat and chaos, only two weeks ago?

But it was comfortably cool in here, and Sam was grateful for her sunshine-covered spot by the window. She slipped off her trainers, and sat crossed-legged on the chair, getting comfy at the wooden table. She reached out and sipped her tea. Then she spat it straight back into the mug again, realising it was stone cold.

Sam chuckled. Nothing could tear down her optimistic mood today – not even Gemma. Not even the devastating aftermath of her father’s death, which pounded at her brain every night, waking her each morning with painful shards of regret.  

Sam shook herself back to the present, with the sense that someone was watching her. She turned her head and discovered that there was a man outside the café window, staring in. A fluffy feeling flurried in her chest. The man wasn’t conventionally handsome, but he was quirky, and quirky – by definition – didn’t tend to crop up every day. 

A flash assaulted Sam’s imagination – the guy strode inside, cleared the crockery with a sweep of his arm, and fucked her strongly over the table, until she was possessed by pleasure.

She snapped back to reality and carried on checking him out. She saw that he was dressed in a suit and shirt, and he seemed to be on his way to work. But somehow these clothes didn’t seem right on him; he looked agitated and uncomfortable. He pouted in concentration, frowning like a peeved punk rocker. Ah, right, he wasn’t staring at Sam: he was using the window as a mirror, while attempting to do up his tie. His attempts were futile, though – his top button was undone and his technique was abysmal.

Every byte of processing power in Sam’s mind focused on finding an excuse to go out there. Just to have a conversation. It’s better to regret something you’ve done than something you haven’t.

Author bio:
From panic to published!

I write steamy romances that will make your heart pound hard and your thighs surge with desire!

There was a time, not so long ago, when all I wanted was to stop my heart pounding hard and my mind surging with fear. You see, I suffered with panic attacks. The fear debilitated me on a daily basis, and the feelings of weakness undermined my self-esteem. This 'fear of fear' became so immense that there were times when I was scared to even go outside of my home.

At those times, all I wanted to do was write, because my imaginary world of fiction provided a soothing escape from reality. The strong female characters I created allowed me to pretend everything was okay in my world. And the sexy men in my fictive imagination were protective, loving, and strong.

I've never been someone to give up! Even at my lowest, I knew I could and would recover. Thanks to a great support network, a wonderful self-help book (The Panic Attacks Workbook by David Carbonell), and my own patient determination I experienced my last ever panic attack in January 2013. Then, in April 2014, I proved how strong I'd become by backpacking with a friend in the chaos and heat of India - something that had filled me with dread back when my fear was dominating my every waking breath.

But nothing in this life is ever a waste. During the years when I was suffering from panic attacks, I learnt to write well! I honed my craft, and when I came out the other end, I was ready to self-publish, knowing that if I can cope with panic attacks and survive, then I can become a successful indie author too! My books are the products of this amazing journey that I've been on, and now I can't wait to find out what other delights await me, just around the corner!

Never give up on your dreams, and don't let the setbacks of today ruin your tomorrow! You can do it - just like I did!
Author links:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/julieanafarrell
Twitter: @julieanafarrell
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner
The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner