Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Made: An #Interracial #BDSM #Mafia #Romance: A Roman Crime Family Novel @BitchesBeWritin





Gabriele Michael Roman-Kane

A man born into political royalty. His father, grandfather, great grandfather and all his other grandfathers being U.S. Senators. He of course next in line to take the families seat.

Ironically, he's a man also born into organized crime. The younger brother to Nick Roman, head of one of the most notorious mafia families on the east coast.

The Roman Family.

All the women in the law office heard the stories. He's well known for taking women to places, one could only dream of going with a man.

Sweet, painfully delicious places.

Will Mia go with him?



Alisa Anderson


What is the most challenging part of being a writer?
Procrastination and focus.  Two words that almost every writer I know has a hard time with.  The next thing would be writing a good love scene that (a) not completely corny and stupid and (b) that it’s not repetitious and done before. Love scenes are really, really, REALLY hard.


What advice would you give to writers just starting out?

This might sound harsh, but I would ask that person what is that you are looking to achieve in self-publishing?  I would give them the pros and the cons, and trust me there are a lot of cons.  The truth is statistically the odds are stacked against us.  I read somewhere that the average book will sale somewhere around 57 copies in its entire lifetime.  That’s reality.

Russell Blake recently stated in an awesome blog, it’s a myth that books sell themselves.  Visibility sales books.  It is highly competitive.  It means constant promo and most authors hate promo.  And, writing the next book is great, but you have to market THAT and the LAST one you wrote.  You just do. I 100% agree with this.  If you are not willing to do any of that, and you just want to write because you have to write, wonderful!  You’ll succeed.  But for the rest of us, it’s a long road.  Just remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint.  I believe if you work hard, you can succeed.  Just know what your definition of success is.

I know a lot of that sounds depressing.  All of that being said, let me end on a positive note.  There has never been a better or more exciting time to be a writer.  We have so much freedom, control and power over our own destiny…it’s just absolutely fantastic to see.

Do you ever suffer from writer's block? If so, what do you do about it?
Well, I would love to say that I have this intelligent, literary response to writers block, but truthfully I don’t.  I really have not found a way to deal with it.  Which, explains why it takes me so long to release books.  I guess the best advice I can give, but not the most professional, is that I walk away and come back when the muse hits me.  I am actually working on treating my writing like the job that it is and not a hobby.  Which means finding time to write EVERYDAY even when you don’t want too.  It is currently a work in progress, but then again aren’t we all?

What comes first: the plot or the characters?
I have a general plot summary that at times will see many revisions. My characters often talk to me however, and in the end, they are the ones who dictate where the story goes. I have tried to go around them and trust me. It doesn't work. Since I want to sleep at night, it's just easier to do what they say. *grins*

Are you a plotter or a pantser?
I am definitely a pantser.  I need a lot of freedom in how I write.  I might know the end before the beginning. I might have a few lines into the next book and not know how I’m getting there.  A song may pop up on the TV and it may help me plot out a scene in the book that was never there until that point. That is how my mind works.

Are you working on something at present that you would like to tell us about?
Naturally working on Books Two and Three of Fallen Angel.  Continuing the Give and Receive Series.  Finally releasing Erotic Edibles, my first book of erotic poetry and my first paranormal series, called Kindred.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
For the longest time I wanted to be an attorney and still will debate and/or argue a point into the ground. What can I say? I'm an aries. Everything is war and strategy to be analyzed, argued and eventually won. *grins*

What is your favorite food? Least favorite? Why?
My favorite food has to be organic, sweet strawberries. Sooooo yummy! Least favorite is lettuce and watermelon tied. Don't judge me. Something about the icky, gross, watery smells of both of them makes me terribly nauseous. UGH. and yes, they both really do have a smell. *gags slightly*

What is one thing your readers would be most surprised to learn about you?
I am huge sci fi geek, i love cartoons (fairly odd parents being one of my all time favs), and i love all things super heroes. i am one big nerd girl.

Is there a writer you idolize? If so, who?
I adore Susan Johnson. Everything she writes is decadent, erotic and delicious.










Alisa Anderson
Well…Alisa did stuff and is still doing stuff. Only now she has two boys crazy enough to want her to be their mommy. Hey, at least she tried to warn them. So her job is done.
She lives for a world full of controllable anatomically correct, android men programmed to meet her specific feminine needs (wink, wink, nudge, nudge with a big waggle of the eyebrows.) Who look like the Rock and Ian Somerhalder, and Idris Elba. And, that’s it she promises. Variety. Gotta have it right?

Cameron Skye
When Cameron is not in the lab working toward a Ph.D., in Neuropsychopharmacology, which in laymen's terms is basically finding the effects drugs have on mood and behavior, she is writing stories, crating vivid, intense characters you will never forget.
She believes while life can take you down every path but the right one, eventually everyone will find their happily ever after.


Join Alisa’s mailing list to be kept up to date on newest releases, sales and giveaways.
Books by Alisa Anderson: Give and Receive | Fallen Angel
Find Alisa online: Official Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook






Don't forget to stop at the other hosts for this tour so you don't miss a single peek into this book or what this author has to offer! 


12/8 
Sensuous Promos 

12/9
All Book Finds 

12/10   
Andrew Jericho 

12/11
Taylor Brooks 

12/12
Nikki Noffsinger 

12/13
Michelle Roth 

12/14
Nic’s Book Nook 

12/15
Bound by Passion 

12/16
Darkest Cravings 

12/17
The Book Pub 

12/18
Kelsie Belle 

12/19
Get Cozy 

12/20
Nicki Day 

12/21
Sage Marlowe 

12/22
Nicole Morgan 


No comments:

Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner
The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner