Monday, June 1, 2015

BOOK SPOTLIGHT: Salvation (Heal Me Book 1) by Stephanie John


A chance meeting turned my world inside out. 

Intelligent, sexy, and rich. With a dash of roguish charm and a cocksure smile, Nathan Blake is the ultimate fantasy. He can have any woman he wants with only a glance. 

And he wants me. 

My past has left me broken and humiliated, wary of men like him. I cut myself off from the pain, moving thousands of miles away to escape every reminder, determined to start anew. 

I’ve been second best before. It isn't happening again. 

One kiss and I'm caught under his spell, drawn to him with every breath I take. 

I can't resist. 

The passion that explodes between us becomes an intense connection neither of us thought we’d share. 

Or need. 

The suffering inside me reflects his – a pain I know he feels, but can’t bring himself to reveal. 

I have no idea his love can heal me – that mine can heal him… 

…if only I can let down my guard for him and trust. 

Salvation is a captivating story of finding, fighting and finally giving in to a love that is clearly meant to be. This is no ordinary billionaire romance - it is a beautifully tender, tastefully erotic story with twists and turns that will leave you wanting more. 

Warning: This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences over the age of 18 due to the sexual content and explicit language used throughout. Parental/reader discretion is advised. 

Please note that even though this book is set in the USA, it is written from the POV of the female lead who is English, therefore British English vocabulary and spelling has been used. 

Purchase Link: http://www.amazon.com/Salvation-Heal-Me-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00U8389E8
 

No comments:

Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner
The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner