Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Book Spotlight ~ All of You (Sweet Lovers Series) by Jacqueline Anne

Blurb:
 
Alayna Taylor is a dedicated wife, loving mother, and opened her dream business. A tragic accident overturns her perfect life. Pushing through, she finds strength to move on as a mother and business owner. Then she looks for what she wants as a woman and pursues the man of her erotic dreams, her children’s doctor.

Adam Bryant is a caring, gentle man, the perfect pediatrician. He has dedicated his life to caring for others and always followed the “everything happens for a reason” motto.  A text from his patients’ mother has him ringing her doorbell.

Alayna is clear that she is a package deal and protects her heart and kids. Adam discovers a hungry sexual side that only she brings out of him with her strength and seductive ways. He is determined to show Alayna how much he cares about all of her with his thoughtful, mind blowing surprises.

Both Alayna and Adam find themselves wanting a whole lot more.


Adult excerpt (adult language, explicit sexual content):

“Rise and shine, handsome.” I said ever-so gently. “We have lots of wine to taste today.”
A big smiled appeared on his face and then he slowly opened his eyes. “I want to taste you first,” he grumbled.
He playfully pushed me off of him and ripped off my clothes. The desire in his eyes made my body quiver with anticipation and excitement. He shoved me down and straddled me around my belly. His cock was so close to my mouth that I wanted to devour him on the spot. He held me down on the bed with my hands above my head. Electric shock ran through my body in response to his sexual assertiveness, my folds getting wetter by the second.
“Well, thank goodness you are a morning person,” I said with a sexy grin.
“Only when I wake up with you.” With a sexy grin, he said, “Hold onto the headboard, baby, and don’t let go.”
Hmmm…this could be exhilarating, but nearly impossible for me not to touch him.
He began at my fingertips, kissing and sucking on each and every one. He overwhelmed my body with his touch. Not just with his fingers, but his mouth, his tongue, his skin. The way he moved all over me, always making sure every possible part of his naked
sexiness was touching me. He seemed fascinated with every inch of me as his cock trailed down and around my body with the rest of him.
I began to moan, “Mmmmmm, Adam.” He hadn’t even touched my sex yet and I felt like I was going to explode.
Oh God, this man!
He trailed right past my sex that I was certain was glistening in the sunlight. I was so wet and ready for him. I could feel it on my thighs. He continued to my inner thighs, spreading my legs ever so gently, caressing every part of my being. I pulled my knees up so my feet were resting on each side of him. He continued licking me and sucking me. My legs shot straight back down and I was squeezing the headboard so tightly, the sheer torment of his touch was sending me over the edge. A sensational orgasm filled me as I let out a cry of his name and my legs quivered. Adam was near my ankles and looking up at me, surely watching as my pussy contracted and cum seeped out of me. Still feeling the after-effects, I reached to get him in my arms.
“Not yet. I am not done with you,” he said, pushing my hands away. “I still have another half of you. Roll over.”
“Adam—” As much as this was thrilling, I wanted him inside me now.

“Alayna, I know you enjoyed that. Let me do it again. I want you to taste every inch of you.”


Author Bio & Links:

Jacqueline Anne's love of a well told story has led her journey to become an author. Her goal is to create stories with strong heroines, hot and steamy relationships, and characters who embody discovery, lust, trust, happiness, and love.

She leads a full and exciting life in Northeast Ohio. She loves to bake, create, workout, dance, and read. Jacqueline truly believes that everything happens for a reason. Her life can attest to that. Work hard. Play hard. Live life to the fullest each and every day. Doing it all in a pair of 4" heels.

She wants her books to be your pathway to erotic adventure. Who says you can't have it all?

Website: www.authorjacquelineanne.com

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/authorjacquelineanne

Twitter: @AuthorJacAnne
 
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner
The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor
Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner Margaret Tanner